Dr. Victor & Staff Announces New Topical Finasteride available for Hair Loss
Dr Victor and Staff are now offering new services and products such as IV Vitamins and Topical Finasteride
for hair loss
Call for more information
We can supply you with topical finasteride for your hair loss. This is specially compounded in our office.
Also we have added Intravenous Vitamin therapy to help boost your health.
Victor Regenerative Medicine Centers Dr. Steven VictorHAS RE-OPENED OUR MEDICAL PRACTICE IN NYC & DUBAIAnd moved to a new address 635 Madison Avenue (60th Street) 14th floor for appoint call or WhatsApp +1-917-402-9551
Victor Regenerative Medicine Center with Dr. Steven Victor is now open! You can call 212-249-3050 or WhatsApp +1-917-402-9551 to schedule an appointment. We ask that you please be understanding that in order to protect our patients from the COVID-19 virus, we are spacing medical appointment times and appointments will be longer to allow for proper sterilization.
One exciting piece of news for our stem cell therapy is that we will be part of an international stem cell therapy study for the lung problems of CoVid19.
This is in addition to our regular cellular therapy we will be offering.
Below are the details of our new office protocols to protect our patients and our staff with the inclusion of several more procedures to make our office as safe as possible. Further, rest assured that we will test our entire staff periodically for this virus.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and our commitment to excellence.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice; we hope you have recognized this during your visits to our office. Our infection control procedures are implemented so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we have always followed in our practice as well as those implemented in light of COVID-19 in order to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Medical Association and Quad A office based surgery association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). We will follow the guidelines of these agencies and go even beyond their recommendations so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. And while some of these changes may require longer appointments and may be seen as unnecessary, we made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions regarding your current health and possible exposure to COVID-19. You will be asked these questions again when you enter the office.
- We will be taking your temperature as you walk into our office. If you have a temperature over 99 degrees F or 37 degrees C, you will be asked to go home and return another time.
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, please stay home.
- All staff will have the proper Personal Protective Equipment
- We will be installing special air suctions in each operatory that eliminates the aerosol during laser procedures.
- COVID-19 sanitization protocol of treatment rooms will be done after each patient encounter.
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office. We will ask you to use the sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and all over the office for you to use as needed.
- All patients MUST wear a mask to enter the building. If you are not wearing a mask the doorman will send you away.
- Only patients are allowed into the medical office. If you are accompanied by someone, please have them wait outside the building. They will not be allowed to wait in the lobby of the building.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling an appointment.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since they are difficult to keep clean between users.
- Please arrive at your appointed time, not earlier as the waiting room will not be fully available. For most appointments, you will be escorted right into a treatment room. When that is not possible, we ask that you sit at least 6 feet away from any other patient that may be present.
We are going above and beyond any protocol used to date. To that end, you must know that your “normal” treatment times will be substantially longer, even for the simplest procedure. We ask for your patience. All of this is done for your protection and ours.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call 212-249-3050 or WhatsApp +1-917-402-9551 and follow us for latest updates on Instagram @dr.stevenvictor
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients and staff.
Top Aesthetic & Regenerative Medicine Doctor
Dr. Steven Victor has pioneered what today is known as “aesthetic dermatology and rejuvenation”. Over a 30 year period, Dr. Victor has developed groundbreaking procedures and products to help people look their best and feel their best.
Based in New York City, Dr. Victor’s practice became the destination for celebrities, fashion models and personalities from around the world. His passions for safe, modern, and minimally invasive therapies have enabled him to discover and develop numerous techniques that today are the staple of cosmetic dermatology practices. Among his many contributions to the practice of better aesthetic medicine include the scientific skin care products based on the Bio-Fusion™ technology he developed, an advanced technique known as LaserSculpt™, which is a minimally invasive laser liposuction procedure to remove fat and “contour” your body as well as tighten the skin to improve the appearance of aging skin. » Read Full Bio
Caroline Stanbury Therapy
These skincare treatments are the products of the most astounding technological and innovative skincare processes in the field of dermatological rejuvenation. In the office Dr Victor can prescribe a topical form of Proscar for his patients to help with hair loss and he can custom formulate anti-aging creams for his patients.